This is the Cuke Archives page for what’s being featured each day.
Our other two Zen sites: shunryusuzuki.com - all the transcripts, audio, film, photo archive
and ZMBM.net - for Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind.
New 2021: Audiobook for Crooked Cucumber & Zen Is Right Now: More Teaching Stories and Anecdotes of Shunryu Suzuki
Youtube Cuke Archives - Posts from here also appear on Facebook Cuke Archives
Core Books by and about Shunryu Suzuki -- People Index -- DC home -- DC Books
Cuke Podcasts - Instagram Cuke Archives - - Donate
For personal, environment, music, etc, go to Cuke nonZense Blog and cuke-annex
Search cuke blog 
Search Cuke.com

Monday, October 12, 2015

No More Q-Tips

Oh boy. Another bad habit to give up. I think I have some cotton from a cotton swab stuck in an ear. Need to have my hearing checked anyway so I think I'll go get that done. I know you're not supposed to use these things for ears but I like doing it - so I read about it and now share this with you. I've only gotten into this habit in the last couple of years so don't think the withdrawel will be too bad. Before that they were something to clean tape machine heads with. - dc